I Am All



I am the clouds which roam slowly over you 
I am the gloving sun which burns you 
I am the fullmoon which lights up your way 
I am the rain which wets you 
I am the wind which blows around you 
I am the stars which stand in the night of heaven 
I am the night which nourish you 
I am the coldness in your heart 
I am the darkness which surrounds your thoughts 
I am the fire that devours all 
I am the fear which drives you 
I am the food which which you take to you 
I am the wine which you trink 
I am the blood the lets you live 
I am the hate which gnaw at your soul 
I am the torment which hurts you 
I am the courage which strenghts you 
I am the power which guides you 
I am the fight which you sets you 
I am the dragon which attacks you 
I am the vampire which drinks your blood 
I am the death which ends all 
I am the evil which rules all 
I am all 
I am the Satan
Blog ini sekadar untuk hiburan dan infomasi sahaja Wakakakakakakaka!!!! Layannnnn tu!!!

Hit FM